Black. 黑

Yeah woohooo! Today's the official end of Trials! Well at least for those not taking IELTS tomorrow! x) Anyway I'm feelin' damn happy now~ It's not like I studied heavily for this time's exam, and it's the furthest I've gone to studying last minute. Just swept thru everything swiftly and did the exam like nobody's business. Sigh~ I'm not hoping high for this time, good for me. =P Anyway, it's still worth celebrating! xD

This whole post's gonna be Black, cause after 6 years I've finally reached my 1st degree Black Belt! Was a little lazy in the middle so I've slacked.. what to do? Haha. Had the grading last Sunday and man~ I was so freakin' nervous! LoL.. Did not know anyone from the Damansara/Kuchai Lama Dojang so me and my bro was practically strangers there.. and whew~ My legs were shaking when I was called out! Lolly. But I've still my black belt after at the end! =)

So what now huh, I really need an outing! Let's go hang out somewhere! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!



p.s. Hunting for low fat chocolates~ But as always, good things in life are either illegal, fattening, or bad! x)



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}