Getting up and go!

Okay, Shyts* I've just done somethin' really humiliating today. Sigh~
Yea I think I've just got smarter, learnt a new lesson, - Never give in. =.=''
Don't ever, ever, ever give in even though it's what you want. Yea~ I'm not giving in from tomorrow onwards. It's so freakin' humilating enough today.
Just to make my point, I'm saying it LoUd here - I'm getting up and go starting tomorrow! =D


Update 1:
Sessions Club's holding a competition and I'm really thinkin' bout' joining! Umm, first off, Sessions club's a 'music performing' club that I don't join cause I just hate stay-backs after college~ but since this competition is open to everyone and there's a cash prize of 300 bucks, I'm joining! xD All they need's a video of yourself playin' any musical instrument of any kind of music and the best wins! Woohooo~ Gonna ask Caleb(Dai Lou) to help with the recording again. By the way, the me playing bumblebee video posted in Facebook wasn't intentional cause I don't even know he's recording! But yea, after I've recorded this one for the competition I'll post it up and comment yar~ That'll be my ultimate masterpiece! In the name of Maksim Mrvica, 'This is for you!' xD

Update 2:
I thought I won't hear anythin' from my Theory teacher ever again after I finish my Theory exam but she's been sending me updates on orchestra performances in KLCC and guitar workshops.. All of em' is 20th century music and she knows that cause I've told her bout' my love for Maksim before. Heheh. Anyway, I think we may be goin' to KLCC this Sunday to watch 'Triumph out of Adversity'~ Blabla~ whatever it's called. But I wanna watch it cause they're playin' 'Pictures at an Exhibition', which Maksim plays it too!!! xD I'm so lookin' forward to this man~ =P

Update 3:
Going Sunway Pyramid later! - Currently playing this song - Sweet Child o Mine - Guns N' Roses It's really an old but classic rock band. Love it~* x)



p.s. Not giving in! =P



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}