你不知道的事

For once I'm feeling sooooo free since the exams ended. So glad that the qualifying tests actually pushed me to update myself on every subject! Can't believe I was so lagged behind before that. Exactly 2 weeks ago I was preparing for the test + theory exams~ Now? I'm free of all charges! No need of any procrastination, no more Theory classes for the rest of my life, one word - I'm free! xD

See! I've actually make time to blog at least once every month, so people! Update please! Wanna know what's going on with you guys. =P

It's been more than half a year in college already, approx. another year I'll be leaving MCKL and I really wonder where I'll be then. Life's as surprising as ever. Nothing goes as planned and that's what makin' it exciting. It's weird you know, it's only when we're about to leave
somethin' or somewhere we start to love it. x)

Might be going for a tennis game later, since my bro and sis may be swimming. Wow..
it was really sometime ago since I've played tennis with dad, hope we still have the skills!
Oh yea, went lagoon on Thursday(Malaysia Day!) with family and I saw 张蔌丽 (I think so it's written in that way~ =.=) - my primary school class mate! It was so damn funny you know, she was staring at me and me her while queuing up for one of the slide games there, LOL! Well lucky for me to have a mole on my head I'm just so unforgettable. xP Come to think of it, I feel really guilty, bad, seeing her, we use to laugh about her being fat last time~ And there was one time I remember she came late to class with puffy red eyes cause we just made fun of her the previous day. Wow. I really feel bad now. C'mon.. everybody does things that they're not proud of kay~ xP

Speaking of Fat-ness, I think I've just got thinner! =D Gonna reach my 70kg target soon!


All right, that's all for now, see ya!



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}