A twist in my story

I've to say, I've never really got over high school yet. I miss goin' wild with Weeliam, I miss havin' usual quarrels with Jun Ming over small lil' things, I miss being childish with Kin Nien, I miss beating Wee Liam REAL hard in basketball yet seeing him denying his defeat, I miss being scared to be called up during Sejarah class by Pn.Muru, I miss being sweaty and all reddish cooling off under my seat while Li Ginn admires my red-ness after PJK, I miss almost everythin'. Haha. And I miss being able to give someone a glance everytime I enter the classroom, I miss havin' a few skipped heart beats when someone passed by, and I miss havin' someone to look at during class.

The past few days have been tiring for me, sigh, the prob is not letting go that I can't do, it's letting go that I don't want to. Scared huh. zzZzz... it doesn't make sense, yea, not even to myself. Had a lil' chat with one of the quietest person in class today, and I guess what she said reminds me of myself. Lol. ' When I can't even be myself when I'm around her, so what do you call this. ' I don't know, perhaps it's because we never talk? Ya know, it woulda been easier if I knew it was just simple affection, crush or love.

I know, I'm really gonna stop dwindling in the past one of these days. It's just that college doesn't feels like last time, everytime someone cracks a joke we all laugh, and suddenly I realize man.. she's not there at all, and she's not gonna be, not like she's gonna be. Duh~ I say I never think about you but you're always on my mind. I don't know what I'm sayin' now. Cheers to confusion~

I know, perhaps I'm not gonna let go cause it seriously makes me smirk when I think of all the things I've done. Hahaha~ Knew this would happen one day eh? Look back at all the things we did in the name of someone, and hahaha...

Oh well, the human interaction makes wonder. The heart has reason that reason knows not of after all. So I guess following the heart's way is still the best way. I know I'm gonna be able to push all these thoughts to the back of my mind in no time. SOON.



p.s. Oh by the way, It's Earth day! Well I support Earth day 24/7 with my greeeeen room alright. LoL.

p.p.s. I really don't know, didn't even planned to write all these.

p.p.p.s. Will try to blog tomorrow, I've got lotta updates by the way. =P



Loved,
All.{is,-TER}