180 sit ups!

The trill! How do I play the trill on the piano? If only I'm done with this then I guess
my Claudine is presentable already. LOL. Ya know, there's this really old piano with yellow
keys in my college which is left alone in a sort of broken down store room just opposite the Hall,
well, it's not a store room, but it feels like one. Haha. Dark, dusty, humid, windows closed with very little sunlight coming in. I really wonder if it's older than the 30 years old piano in my house~ Well according to my mum. The sound of that piano's really nice cause it's umm.. original and it feels old. Lolly. And it suits perfectly with Claudine and River Flows In Me. The piano in my house's too echoey! And yea, it really does feel like Edward Cullen playin' the piano. LOL! Hmmm.. you know those movies where couples spend some sweet moments down the basement together or somethin'? Oh yea, imagine Jay Chou in 'The Secret' playin' the piano in a dark classroom, yea, it fits the picture. Haha. Dark. Broken room. Quiet. Piano. Beautiful. Cool. LoLLy.


Oh yes! Great news! I've finally got two guitar students! I'm so excited. Lolly. The first
ever job in my life! And I've been waitin' so long for this~ Well just two for a start on Saturday
mornings.. I can't wait for May to come! =D Oh yea, lucky they're just kids. Just one sad
point, It's a Saturday mornin'. And that means sleep. =.=


Can't wait for Sunday too, hopefully the driving instructor really turns up this time! Hurh, I don't know, Cherish said she had a 70 year old instructor, LoLLy~ Perhaps he's too old to remember.
Oh man, it's gonna be real scary to drive with someone that old, whatever, as long as I still get my P at the of the day. Haha. Hmm.. gonna skip Monday, Tuesday's class next week onwards, Okay? Suddenly it feels like the days after SPM-trials-waiting-for-SPM days. Just no point goin' to college and, I'd rather stay home for the extra sleep. Heheh.


Oh yes, went for Community Service again just now after a long long break! A bigger group this time, 8,10~! The principal at Wisma Harapan was like, she just said ' Hi, here to help? Well you guys can help carry these downsatairs...' LoL. Just find it amusing that that's what she said to us at first sight. Straight to the point. Well, for us 3 guys, we're the big boys, no doubt for the job we're given. Hoho. We just helped around basically anythin'~ We touched up their paintings for them, changed their message board Mahjong paper base, do little cut outs of drawings blabla... Haha. It was fun though.


Till next time readers, I promise promise to get pictures! =X



p.s. I'm gonna, gonna, gonna, play Cubana one day! I swear! xP

p.p.s. I've nothin' else to say. LoL.



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}