Bubbles on my mind~ PopPop!

Ha! Trials is so over! Yea, the Moral and IELTS paper on Monday don't deserve my respect. I'll say that 10 times, 20 times, straight into the papers especially Moral paper. Woohooo~ You know what bloggie, I'll never leave you alone cause I'm just so in love with you.

My mind's now bubbling with a lotta lotta things. Hoho.

Take 1, I was suppose to have my first ever drivin' class today BUT, the driver didn't turn up. Well, at least I know now the service quality of 'Weeliam' driving school! LoL. Don't ever meddle with anythin' with 'Weeliam' on it's name. Ever.

Take 2, is it me or what, I'll always have problem with the computer after I finish my exams, just as I thought I was gonna enjoy the day off with my PC I'll either have an internet connection or a computer-on-fire problem. Sigh~ Just called Streamyx and now finally I'm here bloggin'!


Take 3, Listenin' to Secondhand Serenade now. They are a kinda old band already but I just love the lead singer's voice! And most of the songs are tuned only with the guitar or piano. All the songs are sweet and the lyrics are nice. But it gets boring over time since all of their songs are sad. Check this out. Haha. Ignore the start if you can't stand it. LoL.

Take 4, Before I die, I've gotta be able to play at least these 3 on the piano,

>> Flight of the Bumblebee <<
>> Claudine <<
>> Cubana <<

Awesome huh~ It's all by Maksim after all. Hmm.. I've started with Claudine amongst the
three cause I guess it's the easiest one after all. And yeah! I'm almost complete with it! 75%!
Wooohoooo~! xD I love it when it brings you into the flow~ It'll just keep you playin', playin', and not stop playing! =D


Take 5, Starcraft 2 beta is out! Starcraft's my first ever computer game played when I was only about 7. Well, not considering 'Reading Rabbit' and 'Maths Blaster'. Heheh. And now the beta of the second installment is out! Woooyeah! Can't wait for the original release in a few months time.


Take 6, Guitar class later. Hope Mr.Alfred remembers to bring ' The Magic Flute'. Haha. A very, very nice song that he was initially reluctant to give me last week. And now he's braggin' about his newly bought RM10,000+ guitar he brought from eBay or somewhere~ Hahaha.. Oh by the way, he's my teacher.

Take 7, Anugerah Cemerlang on Sunday! Yeap, another chance to get reunited with a whole mass of Humans of Seksyen4. Muahahaha~ And we're suppose to go in formal wear! Again! Oh man... For the record, Orientation Ball, a day in college, an orchestra performance, JPA scholarship interview, and now again! That makes 5! 5 times already! The same black formal T! Oh well.. whatever. (=.=)

Take 8, Done! I think I really screwed up my Trials. I studied the whole syllabus only 4 days before the exam. And everyone was like doin' past year papers while I've done none. And duh... Biology was like ' there's just too much to cover! ' Sigh* Nevermind, with 1 month ahead to the 1st Semester Exams, I'll rock em' hard from now onwards~! *Chin Held High* xO Here comes me!


Lol.. guess that's about it then~ See ya readers!



Current song : Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Current mood : Dreamy



p.s. Oh ya, I didn't get the Matrics, Hmm... wasn't hopin' for it anyway. Gotta finish my A-levels now! =O

p.p.s. I realize I'm missin' Seksyen4! This Sunday! xD

p.p.p.s.
People! Readers! Umm.. I'm openin' 'The Greeeeen Complication' blog soon, anyone who wants to read leave me your email add yea~ My cBox, MSN , Facebook, whichever will do. Cause it's gonna be semi-private. xP Extra the drama!

p.p.p.p.s. Sorry, still not much pictures. It's gettin' real dull huh~ Patient! Heheh.



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}



Note to self :
Claudine - 75% , River Flows In Me - 50%
Will go back to River Flows in Me when I'm done with Claudine! =D