Happy 1st Year Annniversary!



Oh no... I'm late a day already to wish my dear bloggie a Happy 1st Birthday! =D
It was last year end of march when Say-Greeeeen-N-Grin was deliver to this world but I'm making every 1st of April the official date, So Happy Birthday once again! You're finally O-N-E! Greeeeen~! x)


Happy Greeeeen-ing Forever!



Love ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You know what, it feels like my baby's finally one! Haha!

Anyway, went back to Seksyen4 just now to certify copies and copies of document and I saw

Zhi Lei! Hohoho... The way she talks always makes me laugh~ Lol.

Oh yea, and I've also done 3 pages of 'Self Reflection' on our whole Moral course,

Oh man... I've never talk so much crap before! Imagine having to write about the benefits of

moral education, what I've learned through it and personal struggles when I mostly sleep in

class. LoL. It's totally 3 pages of bullshyt! HARHARHAR~ I just find it amusing.


Remember this? This, is the official Say-Greeeeen-N-Grin mascot.
Anyway, the spider s really memorable for me. Will have a pic of it every year. Heheh.




Li Ginn : Readin'? It's the greeeeen ribbon you tied on my spider on last year's April's Fool Day! Remember?! xD I said I woulda keep it right? Kekek.



p.s. A greeeeen post for a greeeeen blog! x)

p.p.s. I still have a partial report to write on the Chap Goh Meh festival. Sigh. Guess I'll do it in Penang/Alor Setar. *wink

p.p.p.s. Just got a call, I've got my L license!



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}