Never give up?

ZzzZzz... Wake up at 6 every mornin' and off I go to college. Study for like 6 hours, well with some breaks. And stay backs for either dance practice or the music ensemble+drama rehearsal. And I only reach home at 6 in the evening. Or maybe 5 say I'm lucky. Aaaahh~ it's just so tiring! Lucky I've no assignments today. I could've started Undangs+Driving lessons... And by a month or so I'll be done perhaps? And I'll start my breakin' classes then! But then these practices make me feel like... so damn lifeless. No offense larh but then it's like I reach home everyday, bathe, eat, finish my work in my room, and sleep. Nothin' else! And the next day repeats. Sometimes I don't even get to talk to my bro/sis for the whole day. At least I still get to see em' huh. Hmm.. It's been like so long ago since the last family supper we had had together in front of the TV. LOL.

I just have this feelin' that I should just give up all this blabla~ Plus my guitar performance is this Saturday and I barely practiced anythin'! Aaaaargh~ NEVER GIVE UP!



All{is.-TER}