斗琴

It's only a week ago when I was complainin' about how dull college life is and I just wanna do so many things, now it seems like everythin' is blastin' their max speed at me. Super speed!
My performance is finally here! This Saturday! My first ever solo performance! So damn excited. I've even signed up for the performance for the Orientation Ball at our college~ It's in February though. I'm kinda in a dilemma too, no idea what to wear. zzZzz.. I hate formal clothings. lalaa~ So the idea's that I'm performin' a guitar duet, dancin'! , a mixed instrumental one, and probably a singing. Hey, the grand prize's RM700 ya know? Haha. Let's see how I fare~

But with all the heavy workload I don't even know if I can manage all the practices. Plus I'm startin' Undangs finally next week. Sigh~ Maybe I gotta give up some of em' after all. Hmm.. even now I've just finished Biology assignment and finally got myself sometime to blog. Cause I just love bloggin'! It's my passion. Haha. I just feel really nice~ when I write. Or type, in this case. Heheh.

Friday - Awesome! Well, the few of us went to the usual Wisma Harapan for community service again, but this time it was different. The authorities there were havin' some kinda meeting so we just sat randomly and lucky us, we have a guitar~ So we just played some simple song, like erm, nursery rhymes. 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star', 'On Top Of The World', 'London Bridge Is Falling Down', blabla~ You know~ And we sang! Haha. You should've see how happy they were! I mean those mentally challenged people (It means 'retards' in a nice way. Heheh.) We were so happy altogether! Yea, somehow seeing others laughin' and jumpin' around like crazy made me smile. Haha~ That's what I call community service! Makin' others smile! Not arranging stuffs la~ Painting stuffs la~ like what we did last week. LOL. At the end the authorities came out of the meeting room and they really loved us! They said to come again next week and they'll combine all classes for us, and we can all sing-a-long! Haha. Let's see next Friday yar~ =)

The Maskz! Our dance crew! LOL! Haha~ I danced for the first time yesterday! HARHARHAR~ It was so lolly.. Went over to a friend's house for the choreographin' and all and dance here and there a bit a bit but the real practice's tommorow. I mean it's for the performance one. Can't wait for it! x)

I don't know if I'll have time next week to blog, but I'll try! See ya bloggie! Really miss you guyz!



p.s. River Flows In You -30% done! lolly~



Till then!
All.{is.-TER}