RANDOMS

So this turns out to be only my 91st post. Great. I think even Blogger's stressed out and confused this SPM period. Sure is! One moment my dashboard shows 98 posts and yes, the archives did show 98 posts, and now it says 90? Blogger is one confused blob. Definately! Oh well, I've gotta reach 99 posts before SPM. I've GOT TO. Don't ask me why, maybe it's some kinda psychological thingy of mine that I gotta do. It's the number 99 after all right? Maybe it'll bring somethin' good in my SPM perhaps? Maybe maybe.

Meaning I've GOT TO spam post everyday to count up another 8 posts in 7 days. Sounds not sooo bad after all. An average of 1 post of bullcrapy everyday to ease down after all the daily grind on bookies~ Hmmm..sounds reasonable eh? No big deal. /nobigdeal

I look like a zombie. Yes yes, everyone is. And if you're not, you better go make yourself looking like one. My hair's sure to be messed up after every study period of mine. Eyes like of those uncivilized. Nails and moustache goin' longer and longer and longer. I find myself becoming careless about these small lil' things nowadays. One word. Z-O-M-B-I-E .

Heheheheh.. at least I can still laugh! Hahahaha~ Not that lifeless really, just to do the usual self-humour thing when things get lifeless. LoLLy~ Speaking bout' body parts, I've got a blood clot in my toe nails! Darn! I'll never play basketball in oversized shoes again! /sweat

Went to Swenson's yesterday by the way. Ice-creams and the usual~ As a promise for my sis cause she got no.3 in her whole form! So proud of her. That's a great feat ya know? Next's my bro waiting for his UPSR results. Should be released this week or so. Let's see yea, Congratz once again! Anyway, since Subang Parade was just beside, we went to get some books too. Sigh.. Dummies for Harmonica was outta stock. Turns out the only ones left are in Mid Valley. I've always wanted to play the harmonica! I've got one, no idea how though. I got my BM book instead at the end. Wow. I'm surprised myself, 1st time I've bought a BM book. Let's see how many times I'll flip the book eh. Heheheheh. Sis got her book too. It's one by Eoin Colfer. Li Ginn's favourite author. LoL. I actually wanted to recommend her Maximum Ride, that one's a great book. By James Patterson! Wow, I intially thought he writes only serious kinda books.

My bro? He got his Rubik's cube instead. Harharharhar! He's a real big fan of Rubik's I tell ya. He's got the Rubik's 3x3, 4x4. 360 (it's a sphere kinda rubik), mirror cube blabla~ LoL! We actually wanted to search for the hexagonal cube but, it was outta stock. He got the mini-cube at the end. Meaning, 2x2 cube. HARHARHARHAR~ So cute! Hey listen, don't underestimate that small lil' cube kay, It's a surprisingly BIG challenge for one so SMALL. HARHARHARHAR~ /wahaha

I never thought I'll write somethin' so long for one random post in such a short time! Guess I should just write like this and not thinking too much before I write. That's my problem, sometimes I just spend too much time on thinking before blogging and doing essays and of the such. Lalaa~ I'll just write freely then in the future. Exam's an exception though. Wow, only 30+ minutes! Wow. My record.


More random updates to come!



Till tomorrow then,
Allister