LOVE IS IN THE AIR







One thing bout' today,



HAPPY 19th ANNIVERSARY
BEING AS ONE TOGETHER
FOREVER~





to the two greatest being on Earth!

My Dad, and Mum~! Have a blissful life ahead!



My dad was gonna bring my mum out for an anniversary dinner tonight but things tend to barge in, sigh. Guess what, my dad's friend is coming down to KL from Alor Setar to catch a plane to the UK. So, he decided to come spend the night here at our house and stuffs~ Meaning we've gotta pick him up from the airport tonight since he's also takin' a plane down from Alor Setar. And, meaning no more sweet candle light dinner for both of the greatest people of my life. Blabla~ Hopefully things can be rearranged and poof comes back the dinner~ Love happens babe~



Love ya' guyz. =)



Very much,
Allister