幸福的味道。 =)

Missing you guyz already, my cousin, auntie, uncle, Miss you guyz! Yea, they came over last weekend, and stayed just for a day or two, and then off they go~ Back to Penang. LoL. They're the closest family I've besides mine. Really, really. Plus my cousin's only 1 year older, perfect age ya know? She has a bro too, but he's in UK. Sigh. Miss him too. I remember the days when I was just a kid, I used to run up to his room to play his computer and all, he would just lock the door and ignore me. Heheheh. I mean the days when we went to Penang. Yeap. I see him like an elder bro somehow. My cousin sissy? Huh. Though she's 1 year older, she's actually 1 year younger. heheheh.

So it's like erm, not very normal when they join us for two days and just leave like that. Like one part of the family's broken. *slang : Dramatic* kekekk. She's brought a whole folder packed with guitar notes for me. Full chinese songs babe~ Yea, great huh. I've only heard I think less than 5 songs from the 60+ songs there. (=.=) 'How to play for you??' Whatever. Hmm...she did flipped one song randomly from the folder, 就是爱你 , by someone I didn't know how to read intially, but later found out that it's David Tao! Whew..man. It's David Tao! David Tao! LoLz. I mean yea, I used to listen to his one song, think it's called 你爱我还是他 . That was form1 memories~ Sweet sweet memories~* He's got a great voice right? Yes man. Just say yes.

LoLLy~ Went too Johor too. Yeap, to visit my Grandma over there. She's really soft these days..sigh. It's just sad to see how people grow old. But then she just smiled. And a smile means everything man. Haha. Went to my aunt's house too. She's so gawd damn rich I tell ya guyz, she's currently stayin' in a penthouse. Nice* And she's movin' into a new house next year, a big, BIG, one. Man..That house's gonna have a tennis court, swimming pool, basketball court and all~ Plus an inhouse garden too. With guestrooms, games room ( ps3's dude~ ) , don't know how many toilets~ lol. It's really too much man. So that house's gonna be our future place to stay next time we visit Johor. It'll be so much greater than any hotel. No,it's not a big one, it's a HUGE one. LoLx. The greatest part , my dad's designing that one~! xD

Genting trip - Normal . =)

Urrgh..man..I've made up my mind, Acoustic guitars just don't suite me. I've been playin' those durin' my stay in JB. The sound's just so creeeeply~ zzZzz. Yea, played the grand piano in my aunt's house too. (Told ya guyz she was gawd damn rich! ) Yeap, my first touch on the grand piano. Very grand indeed. Too bad I'm not good in piano-ing. Sigh~ x.X

LoLx~ Yea, suddenly remembered bout' Soon's party last week, Hey Yew, did Kong really gave you that? Wow. It's sexy. x)

Hmmm...It's really too bad I can't join you guyz on the movie too, LoL. Sorry sorry~ Sudden change of plans. Last minute work again. LoLzz.


p.s. Yi Xian , quit calling me!

p.p.s. My mum's on about my hair again~! O man..as if it's not short enough already! Aww...