我左看右看上看下看,其实都没什么悲哀~♪

It's 100% untrue. =) I bet nobody can actually say that? Alright, at least not for us typical 'teenagers'? I mean yea, livin' life everyday in full sunshine? So fake larh. Whoever sayin' that's totally goin' against the truth! heheh. There's sure somewhat somethin' that'll make yer day down larh~School grades, friends, broken hearts..the list goes on and on babe~ Okay, look, don't tell me you've your girl / guy already and livin' life so wonderful. Things still happen occasionally and don't say you don't know that~ But the more matters complicate the better huh~ blabla... Uncertainty makes the future so scary man.. that's what keeps it worth worrying. x)

Heheh. The All American Rejects turns out to be quite nice~♪ Not all larh..but I still prefer TheClickFive.

Gerak Gempur comin' to an end? Somehow I just don't feel like wanting it to end. =.=

Hey! I'm now considered a very modern guy now! I've gotta blog, friendster, facebook, and twitter! =D Yes! Actually I've had it months ago but then LoLz..just no semangat. Nobody's even on twitter?! Who's on twitter? Follow follow me guyz~ Now that my plurk's so dead plus Niki's constant begging I'll go back to tweet-tweet lo~ Cute right? *TweetTweet* xP

LoLLy-LoLLy~ All the wierd noises these days.. Googling~Blogging~Yahoo!~Tweeting~ *TweetTweet* xD

No wonder! I used to think what those people do spending so much time on their computer yet not playin' any games? How do they even survive? LoLx. The answer's facebookin' and all right~ heheh.


p.s. You've somehow helped me ya know,unexpectedly. Let's see if it works~ I hope it really does. I really really do.