Happy Birthday Mum!


17 years of love and care,
I've really no way of expressing my gratitude. Our gratutude.
You always knew what we had in mind,
'You can fool all the people some of the time,
and some people all of the time,
but you can't fool mom.'
You gave us the torture whenever we need em',
'Mother love is the fuel that enables man to do the impossible.'
For all I know, you hold a special place in our hearts,
'When it comes to love, Mom's the word.'
You are the one we count on for the things matter most of all,
You understand what we do not say,
You know the best of what we are,
You're worth more than a million school teachers I can say.
To the greatest of the greatest human of all time,
Happy Birthday, mum.


You sons, Al, Jun and only daughter, XinXin.

---'A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, his mother the most'---


I miss that pyjamas~ xDxDxD


p.s. Off to Eastin. 5+ years never been there already~ Wonder how much it's changed. Blabla~ Food galore..! xP

p.p.s. I hate having a runny nose! x.X