Bro,noStress noStress

Yo,just got another Maroon5 album.FullZai~



Bro,don't stress yourself out kay.It's just a no-point situation.UPSR's around the corner but it's the damn teachers that are bunch loadin' you with works.That teacher's only focusin' on her own achievement in makin' you all score.What a selfish person.You know what,''Crawl back to your own worm hole if you don't know how to teach larh!'' That's what she should know.Makin' kids crazy with that kinda' workload.Brainless* Listen,you can do this.You're one of the BaaaAahs after all.We have greatness in us.It's in our genes~! *Self Proclaimation* xD

LoLx.Stewpid teachers they have nowadays.Thinkin' homework is everythin'.Especially those first class teachers.Bro look here,I'm not a very smart person myself but I do know that homeworks are not everythin'.Break the chain! Release your soul! Don't jail yourself around it'! Listen,all I got for my UPSR is 2A's and I'm proud of it.Form1 till now I can tell you that I've done only 20% of all my homework.Computer games heavy addict.But hey,I'm still in the first class bro,not on the top but still,the first class.Whoosh,I don't know how but miracles do happen.You don't need stress to be good.I'm a livin' proof right?You just gotta think positive and make it work for you.Be optimistic.That's what you said huh.

So look,I don't wanna' see you like this everyday and I don't really meant what I said just now.I know I was harsh but I just wanna make it better for you.Makin' you able to see good in everythin' you do.I wanna see you smile bro,not bein' so depress everyday. *Curse the teachers!* At the end of the day,only you can change that yourself.Get your problem,think about it,find a solution,and be done with it.Life's more easygoin' like that.It's your last year of your childhood I can say.Don't turn it black because of UPSR.

Same to myself,SPM's not goin' ta' ruin my young life. =) But of course,it's still a fight for me.Watch me,I'm goin' full throttle!

Sorry.Bein' a good brother is not easy.Sorry bro.My fault.