Back from Level-M AT.

Finally,I've done the long long ago Level M Assessment Test..lolx.No choice,they kept on post-poning it.LollY.37 outta' 40 is good right~? Not mentionin' bout' my wrongs of course.Mostly Trigo questions.Easy handlin'.The other 3 I don't know is loci.LoLz.Loci. I even went out to call JM for the double angle formulae.Yea,no formulas provided.And guess what,he's not on.Gotta' call Soon then.Thank him he's there.Lolly.Thankee Soon* =)

Well hope I pass on this yea~Don't wanna' re-test.

Goin' on Level-N ! 2 more levels to go and I'm a completer! Gratz n' Ganbateh to m'self! Wooo!

Can't wait for this Saturday.Old mates from primary school comin' over.Imagine that,5 years. 5 years've passed and we've never met up! The reunions was never a success.With me livin' so far from them.Oooshka,I can't wait! I'll hug them till they're flat down! Miss you guyz so so much! Though half of em' can't make it..haihz..