Breathless~ x.X

So this's how it feels like huh?Just came back from Transformers yesterday when I felt this tight clip around my chest,ooh~the preasure,the press,around my chest,hard.Damn* I can't breathe,and then I got this headache~Thought a sleep woulda make me feel better but hey, I can't even sleep! Kept on flippin' around my bed~It gets more crappy and I started suffocating! Man..this is wierd.I've got no asthma.For sure! And no fever,flu,sore-throat or anything like that so it's not the Swine Flu either~Definately.No worries. hehehh But still i manage to get myself ta zzZZz later in the nite.

Torturin'. x.X

And it all gets better this mornin'.I'm as healthy as ever again! Up and ready ta go~!

p.s.I'm so bOOm-BooM-pOWed! '' Boom-boom-pow! Boom-boom-pow! '' xD

p.p.s.Sayin' nothin' doesn't necessarily means there's nothin'.

Try this out >>> I'm desperate already, http://www.plurk.com/allister1/invite