Aww..flight delayed.

Mum's got her flight delayed.You know..the usual AirAsia stuff. =.= Meanin' I'll gotta wait till 12+ to get my NasiKandar! Aww..why does this have to be so~?!? T__T

Can't wait for tomorrow.Gonna watch Transformers with a few buddies.Well,assumin' there'r still tickets left! The movie's so packed~! Even the internet reservation and tele-bookin's got jammed.LoLz.Never really fancy Transformers when the first one came out years ago,childish.hehehh~ But hey,Megan Fox is sooo wootwoot~plus,I love the machines.Way better than Terminator! zzZZ

Man..Sejarah really gives me the creeps.I just can't study in class~Just can't.Can't concentrate.I'll have ta read the same line for like 3 or 4 times~?to get it in.I'm no SoonYew la~And I hate being called.Shiftin' to a corner doesn't help.I see I see..can't blame Pn.Muru,my name's just to nice~ Allister..Allister..Allister... xD O'cmn~ask me some maths questions if ya want,but no sejarah! No babe,no.

p.s. PJ tomorrow! xD

p.p.s.I know I know..one month left till the next exams.. =.='' I'll work next week.For sure this time.

Try this out! >>> http://www.plurk.com/allister1/invite