ATM

#1 I'm at the mid of a 7-week-break from a 5 year undergrad course. Finally got to start programming, something I think I would do if not for Medicine. Glad to have this head start, hoping it's enough to cover the basics before moving on to 4th year.

#2 Gosh. iPad has been sent for repair/replacement. I know I'm not the only one with this problem: Random "popping" sound from the speaker, very much like an amplifier's "distortion". Waiting time: 21 working days. That's a month! - just as Legend Of Grimrock is out for iOS - been waiting for this game for some time - now I have to hold up for 2 more weeks. Ish.

#3 I'm binge-watching Breaking Bad night after night. Heard good things about this show, but never bothered giving it a try cause' we (+family) were already following The Walking Dead series anyway - didn't want to "dilute" the drama, heh. Now (2 weeks ago) that we're updated on the series and the next season won't be coming out anytime soon, we needed something to fill that slot so I thought why not. True to the reviews - It's absolutely great! Totally worth it! No regrets. We're already in the final Season 5 in just 2 weeks and I'm eagerly looking forward to tonight. Them too I'm sure.