知足

怎么去拥有一道彩虹~
怎么去拥抱一夏天的风~


 Wow, had a great day today! Met up with WeeLiam and Jun Ming, others can't make it. What's
so great's that I'm driving out with buddies for the 1st time! Ohohohoho. I know I know. =D

Oh yea, like I said before this, there'll be pics this time. Weird huh, I've been in college for sooooo
long already and only now when I'm graduating soon the pics are comin'. (^__^)

Oh by the way, 1st of April, April's Fool is my bloggy's birthday! So here goes my blog mascot :

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary! :D
Li Ginn if you're reading remember the green ribbon? It got us both in trouble with Puan Muru,
My 'Umi'! xD I'm gonna say this every year. x)


And now this is how my college looks like, not everywhere but somewhere...

It's where they call it the 'Glass House'. Lolly~ A study place where you can talk basically. xD
The Basketball Court where I beat WeeLiam kaukau during his visit to MCKL. xD
The Library ;D
Also the Library viewed from the outside. =P
There.. The library, 'Study place where you CAN'T talk'. And that's why people prefer the Glasshouse. xD
The Carpark, RM500 per space for half a year. Worth it? With the Tun Sambanthan Monorail Station beside. Feels like the station was specially built for us college people ya know. xO
Scott Villa. It's a condo. Just behind station. That's where all people from far far away places stay.
Eg. Seremban, Johor...


And now for some of the people I hang out most with in college, those making college a college. =D

Mr. Chuay Zi Yang - Aha! The other Maksim fan in college! Notice the finger practice he's doin' while waiting for food to be served? Yea, he's infected by oh-Im-so-proud-to-say ME. =D
I even passed on the legendary bumblebee song to him but he gave up!! Sigh~ And he's always trying to compete, compete, and compete! Cheh. We 'train' Ping Pong together, basketballing, and did I say he's a PC Gamer too? Yea yea, he's the usual a lot of common favourite things so lets be friends guy! =D

Samuel Khoo Jing Kang : Big time study guy, was really close to him during my first Sem,
Hmm.. He's smart, nice hair, braces, thin, no PC Games, always trying to act cool (khoo) and always failing!!! Especially always in front of the camera! xD I want him to see this man.

Steven Boo Chuen Wen : Ha! Steven Boo! Started calling him boobs recently. Hahaha. He's erm..
Okay I'm saying this but since you're always saying you're proud of this so it should be okay if you read this, HE'S EMO. And when he's having his mood swings don't near. Beware. Yea, he too,
he used to entertain me with his emo life story during the first sem, and those times was really, really, emotional. Very heart to heart kinda moment. And it's weird doing this with a guy. Ooops.
He's not bad though. =D

Mr. Chew Weng Ern! HAHAHA. Started calling him Weng Ern a few weeks ago or something.
I don't know why but I just love it HAHAHA. Seriously he's really a nice guy but when you're too nice it's just not nice, so he's kinda forced to be grumpy at times. I don't blame him. Sometimes
we gotta give and take right right right~ but he's too dominant to give in to anything, and that explains his behavior. And erm, he's the oldest in our group but he seems to be the youngest one though. Hoho.

OMG. I realize I can't spell her name out cause it's so weird and I never call her by name,
whatever, for memorable purpose, writing-down-in-case-I-forget-purpose, it's
Loh Wei Xin~ It's funny how we know each other just because we have siblings with the same name(brother/sister). I think I've mentioned this somewhere before in one of the earlier post Hmmm. She actually requested people to tell her what's her 缺点优点 so I'm deliberately not going to talk about her personality here. Purposely! Oh anyway, she's a nice person if you know her. Not that evil after all even though what she do is 残忍. Very very 残忍 I can tell you.

Aha! That's me! What else? xD


Will upload somemore some time later yea~ Just had my Trials over on Wednesday, went out to hangout with my gang, had a totally freeeee Thursday and went out with the C.O.A. (Okay fine.. I'm really feeling lazy to explain this but it's a newfound rockband releasing their new album later this year, SOON! You'll understand by then. Heheh. Will update on my blog. =D Consists of C, O, A - That's me!) on Friday and Saturday was normal and today is Sunday and I just went out with WeeLiam and JunMing!!! OMG I AM SO HAPPY INSIDE OUT. Seriously. I don't know why but having a great time out with old mates are always different from present friends. Even older even the better! I guess even having a reunion with primary school friends is awesome even though it'll be awkward with all the long lost years with no contact at all, it's just nice to get in touch with people you know long time ago.

And today was totally greatness. Haha. Kin Nien and Soon Yew didn't make cause Kin Kin's struggling for exams and Soon is I-still-haven't-confront-him-but-I-think-he-betrayed-us-and-went-to-KLCC PC FAIR! Humph. The PAIN OF REJECTION! (x.X) Anyway, went to IOI,
did not do the conventional watch a movie thingy but went for pool, check out games, usual McD meal, went to Wee's place for some games, and basketball in the nearby park. It's great. And the best part is, I drove! First time driving out to have a hangout with friends ya know! Hahaha.

Okay the whole family's back from KLCC, was home alone that's why I'm blogging. =D
Gotta go, I've something from Bread Story! *Hungry* Ciao~



p.s. Just wanna say THANKS. =) Evil people are good.



天上的星星笑地上的人,
总是不能懂不能觉得足够 =)



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}