So,

AHAHAHAHA. HOHOHOHOHO.
Thought I haven't blogged this month but turns out there's already one post earlier,
didn't notice that till I logged in, LoL, but I bet everyone's not on blogger anymore anyways.
Anyway, some updates yea :

1) Happy Birthday to my Sis and Dad once again! -just one more belated wish. =D

2) It's the MCKL annual treasure hunt tomorrow! Good luck to all those in it! OMG. Last year's event is still so clear on my mind! Darn. Everyone's getting older. It's like seeing SMK Seksyen4's annual Road Run. =P

3) Went to check out Monash just now. Shyts. Two words. Tetrachloro-1,2,3,4,5-phenylhydrazineHYPER EXPENSIVE. What to do, all these people want is $$$. (=_=)''

4) Will need to start applying for Unis' soon, as in very, very soon. Maybe like tomorrow. And be so freaking stressed and frustrated like everyone else when it comes to writing Personal statements, collecting testimonials, filling forms, call here, call there. Blabla.

5) OMG. OMG. I've addicted to these three letters recently. OMG. xD

6) Why is it I always have these kind of people attracted to me? See pic below. Ask personally if you really wanna know. (=.=)''

7) Oh ya, Edexcel results out earlier this month. No comment. And as usual,
Trials coming again in two weeks. Great. I'm totally a rockstar. HooHa!

8) Yea, yea, I believe everything happens for a reason, (Aaah.. it's really nice to say that when things get outta control) =D And we don't need to know the reasons sometimes.

9) So sad, my graphic card's still not back! It's been 3 weeks already I think. Sigh. Whatever, I've no time for games anyway. But I'm still so Maksim-ed. =D
Fingers currently on > Passionata
And I hate it when time has to be sooooo scheduled. =3

10) HA! Finally brought my DSLR to college for some photoshoot! Will upload maybe in a few posts to come. Cause I'm on my laptop now. There's nothing in it.


Okay, that's for today, see ya! *wink*
By the way, I'm feeling hyperactive. x)



p.s. Maksim's new video coming out soon! xDxDxD I'm so excited. xO By the way, he went to Singapore last year and PASSed by Malaysia without even a stop. Sad case. Sad case. I'm changing my nationality.



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,TER}