No wonder pencils have erasers



It feels like ages since I last update my blog even though it's only one week.

See! This is what I mean when I say I can't live blog-less. LOL.

So this's what happened today -

I'm finally back to college after havin' my 5 self proclaimed holidays. Hahaha...

And guess what, nothin's different at all - Lecturers still lettin' us work on past years,

canteen still not havin' good enough food, and the cafeteria is still as hot as the usual.

I was sweating kau-kau! (The work kau-kau+purple reminds me of Deng Kai) xO



First semester exams are just around the corner but I find myself workin' real hard

on the bumblebee song instead. Lolly~ I just can't seem to get off that song!

It's just totally cool. Can't wait to complete it man!! x)


The Bee Spirit. -Written with Eva's pen. (a buddy in college) =D
It's totally random but yes, I am gonna complete this 11 pages of buzzing song!
Cheers to the Bee Spirit! Woohoo~! Heheheh...



Just a short update plus a pic since my blog's so empty of pics. Hoho.
Anyway, will try updatin' once a week ONLY, that is if I can control myself huh. xP

See ya!



''Nobody's perfect, no wonder pencils have erasers.'' Hahaha..



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}