It won't be long before soon...

Yeah! 4 down 1 to go! The next and the LAST paper will be on the 9th of June and it's Maths and that's like a week away~ Half merdeka already! Woohooo!!!

Breaking News : I've chopped off my nails. It's been a few days already anyway. Went to Guitar Collection just now to get finger/thumb picks as a substitute instead. Oh man.. After all the nags and nags by the same and different people again and again, Maksim better make this worth while. Playin' the piano with nails is really painful! And I've got blue-blacks on my nails with the skin beside peelin' off. Isn't that weird?! ZzzZzz... Blue-blacks ON the nail. Weird. And my finger kept slidin' off the keys, especially with the staccatos'~ Anyway, after all the hardship... I've finally finish The Flight of the Bumblebee! Original version! Ori! Ori! Heheheh. I'm so proud of myself! I remember watchin' Maksim's performance on that piece Live at his World Premiere in London 3-4 years ago. I was like totally awe-strucked. You know what, being able to do somethin' you thought undo-able by yourself is a wonder! I feel I could do anythin' now! Heheheh.. Let's go bungee jump off KLCC. =P


Oh by the way, Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty is releasing on the 27th of July! A day after my birthday! Bad luck!


It won't be long before soon my exams will be over! And I'll call you guyz out. C ya! =D



p.s. Cubana!



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}