I love my fingers!

It feels so very much like SPM days! Wake up in the mornin', not goin' to school, stayin' home n' studyin' for a few hours, and havin' a lotta free time! It's like I'm really eager for the exams to just come and get over with it quickly~ Just like SPM. *wink* And it feels really, good to know that you're at least studyin' for an exam. And, it feels really, extremely, good to know that you've hit the everyday target! Woohooo~


I really don't what I'll do without my fingers man, Great news - I'm completing the bumblebee song soon! A current dilemma - don't know whether to move on to Croatian Rhapsody or Cubana next. Hmmm... Once again, I love my fingers! =)


Just one short post cause I'm really into fingers right now. Haha. Chicken fingers, fish fingers you name it, I love em' all! LoL.



Current music : Somewhere In Time - Maksim [Go check it out. It's worth it. Gets boring in the mid though.. Hoho]
Current mood : Feels like I'm in heaven after listenin' to that piece. Lolly~



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}