救命恩人!



What a blast! I've so many things to blog about but there just seems to be not enough time for anythin'!


Okay, so what's on the hot spot now is SPM results. Hoho. Yea, speakin' bout' the results,
girls out there need to know somethin', if you don't know already you gals do have the ultimate
power to break even the toughest of the hardest heart of any guy~!


So I went back to my dear Seksyen4 BandarKinrara, woohooo! I wasn't really lookin' forward to the results really. But I really do want to meet my old mates. Aww.. I can't stop smilin' I tell ya when I see them. I can talk non stop the whole day I tell ya! Five years in that place! Met Jun Ming, he's one life savin' dude man~ though he really pisses me off at times, I can say he's one of the shinin' stars in my life. Since Form1 talkin' bout' game stuff together till all the einstein mathematical formulae... Ha! He's the weirdest. =) We even thought of walkin' around the whole school every floor by every classroom just like old times but others were havin' classes then. Well not forgettin' others of course, some came back from NS with a totally bald head(Weeliam!) and I can see the whole 5S1 there I think, but we're all scattered around~ SobSob. Nevermind. Reunion very, very, very soon! x)

SPM!

Oh yeah, as I was sayin', everybody was well, as I can see, happy. At least on the outside. Haha.. None of the humans of 5S1 cried, well again, at least not in front of everybody in school cause I think we just did awesome enough. Heheh. But I did receive a call and a sms carryin' 2 sad news from 2 sad people. Aww man. Life's so sad huh. LOL. They sounded really, really bad you know~ And like I said, the worst thing a gal could do is to breakdown in front of a guy. You totally render him dead and he'll be so dead. Oh man. Eva(college buddies) was really down in the mornin' today. She just sat alone under an umbrella in the canteen usin' some time to chill off. Me and Sze Yun thought she wasn't gonna come today since she sounded awful yesterday after the results were out, but she called after we messaged her and turns out she came after all. Hmm.. she did umm.. cry, and oh man. I was really scared of sayin' somethin' wrong that time! Really thought damn before sayin' anythin'! Walao. When did conversations became this hard? Haha. It was alright though~ She went sunshine again later after the talkative Sze Yun talk her outta down-ness. Hohoho~


Outta SPM now! It's over and let's go over a change of topics, here it is- I've join Parkour club in our college! Wooohooo! Since it's compulsory for us to join some extra-curricular activities in our college. And I love it! A lotta people ask what is it about but what can I say? It's a lotta body movement and all blabla... You know those people that do wall run, roof jumpin' and stuff? Yea! Those stuff! Haha. We just did some basic vaultings in the canteen since there were railings. The canteen auntie was lookin' at us like we were some kinda budak nakal. HOHOHO~ It somehow feels like I'm back being a kid, gettin' to run and jump around like that. Oh yea, oh yea, and I did a vertical wall run too! Oh yea babe! I actually did a wall run!!! I love my life! I even successfully convinced Eva and SzeYun to try it out. They said they love it so let's see their attendance this comin' Wednesday yar~ Heheheh.


Next! I've finally started Theory class already. I mean Music Theory. Hmm.. two classes only but it feels torturous already. All the memories of the evil, evil Theory homework I did came back and I even bought the same book I used last time when I was a kid. x.X Totally wicked. By the way, sis and bro's gonna have their Grade5 theory exam this comin' Monday! My dad's Birthday too! x) All the best!


Next! Next! Our college's gonna organize the annual Games Carnival tomorrow and guess who's being dragged to college to carry out the games? We! We colegees! We all have to come out with games for the umm.. unfortunate kids. I think the Anak Yatim kind. Haha. You know, being a 'Methodist' college. This kinda stuff does go on and on and on and on. (=.=)


Gonna plan a reunion. Hmmm.. make it work 5S1! Really wanna see you guyz! We'll gonna talk late late till midnite yar! Haha.. Updates bout' it on Facebook! Be active! xP

Sigh. I'm just so busy everyday. I'll only be back from college around 4 or 5 in the evenin' from Mon to Friday and well, after a shower or maybe some exercise sometimes + dinner it would be 8 then. That leaves me only a few hours to finish my work! And class starts at 8 the next mornin'! So I usually just procrastinate my work. Haha.. just like old times. Habits never change huh. Haha. And now I'm so stacked up with all the assignments! Trials will be in April and the first semester exams will be in May. Aaaah..! And I only have weekends for revision and it's now all packed! Oh man. Nevermind. Watch out for Allister Bah people! HARHARHAR.

Oh well, that's all I can remember for now. Will update SOON! See ya readers!



I really, really love Parkour. Haha~ I'm lovin' it.



p.s. Still no time to learn Harmonica. Haiz. =(

p.p.s. 9 A's! Haha. Ok larh. Not too bad considerin' how hard I've worked for it. Haha. Gratz everyone! =)

p.p.p.s. Games carnival tomorrow!

p.p.p.p.s. I think I'm gonna get an iPod Touch!!! Hahaha~

p.p.p.p.p.s. Still there somewhere.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Jun Ming! 我的救命恩人!哈哈!



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}