Never. Ever. Give up.

It reminds me of Deng Kai, seriously. LoL.. Feel honoured or whatever you want to if you're readin'. LoL.

A dedicated post to Khai Lin, a sister,

I know you do read my blog, so I'm writin' it here cause I can't get you on the phone.
I'm really sorry I can't call the other day u messaged me. I thought it was just somethin' you wanted to chat but I was damn wrong. Sorry. Well at least I think so. I don't know if it'll help
but I'll tell ya that exams' a shyt. And it doesn't matter how many times ya fail cause it only matters that you're workin' on it. At least you've tried right~ We know all the cash is a waste then but what's done is done. We just can't help it! Don't rush into anythin'~ Don't go too fast. One step at a time. Don't fear others pressurin' you on changin' course. If you're confident in this then continue. Don't give up just because you've failed failed and failed. If you believe in it then go for it. We're all with you on this.

Once again, the five of us are there for you always. Jia You!



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}