借口

Sigh. I'm not really feelin' happy or what today. Crap. Not the on and about type.
Crap. 'Sunshine' mode's really down. Triple crap. Take that. Ouch*

Our beloved Khai Lin's left us after 3 long weeks stayin' together. It just feels like a
lesser family without her. And I didn't even get to see her for the one last time this morning.
And there she goes~ On the next plane home to Penang. And how thoughtful she is,
even left a goodbye note + uninstalled all the programs she 'illegally' installed on my PC. Haha.
Will be really really missin' her. No more 'BoomBoomPow~'. No more switchin' on bright lights
and calling 'Allisssssterrrr~' when I'm havin' afternoon naps. No more bicycle lessons together. No more this no more that.

Sigh.

College life is tiring! The assignments? No.. It's way easier than Form5 work yet I'm feelin' lazy bout' it. My mind just wanders off while the lectures are goin' on. Somehow I'm still on track though~ The lecturers are fun sometimes. SOMETIMES. But lol.. check out our Physics teacher, LoL. Who on earth would use half an hour explaining the 3 displacement, speed, acceleration graph? Okay, was just exaggerating. Even so, which lecturer would read aloud Learning Objectives of every lesson? And still she have the guts to ask ' What's so interesting outside the room huh? ' Lolly..

Tiring, but I still enjoy pluggin' in the mp3 while boarding the LRT everyday. +++a lotta lotta minor stuff. But, I just can't stop thinkin' bout' high school. Oh well. I miss Khai Lin.

This post's dedicated to you anyway. Reading? =P



All.{is.-TER}