Sun Days~! ☼

Aaah.. feelin' great today~! I've spent my Saturday finishin' all assignments and now I'm free.
At least I've still beautiful Sunday to blog~ LoL.

Okay, so I'm at Methodist College/MCKL/blabla~ And it's a MUST for everyone of us to do
community service. Ha! Imagine that! It totally never crossed my mind that I would be doin' 1 one day. LoLLy. Anyway, it's a 10 hours service I'm talkin' about here. T-E-N. Per semester. I think. Haha. So there's this red/yellow card that we have to mark down the hours of service we've done and guess what? Whichever colour is it I've lost both. Awesome. No big deal. Just went to the office and paid an extra 4 bucks to get new ones. Heheh.

Well, it's sooner or later that we've got to do community service so I and a few mates decided to
help out at Wisma Harapan just around the same street of our college. I've actually thought of YMCA, but then, aiya, whatever la. Hoho. So the seven of us went there last friday. Arhahaha~
No need elaborations I guess huh, some of us taught them how to play carrom, some did paintings for them, well I did the repin-mahjongPapers-and-paintings-on-the-board thing. Great huh. Daniel's greater, (someone I met in college) he just sat there for his service. Well, he's providing them a live decorative at least. Heheh. The principal there was so picky! I had to repin this and repin that cause she just can't make up her mind where to place all those pictures. And it's only like 6~7 pictures! 6, 7! Oh well, and there's this time when I was standin' on a chair, it started shakin', nono, not me, and holy crap. I fell! It was so shytty embarrasin'. LoL. Blame the chair. Yea. Once again. Blame the plastic chair. The shakey plastic chair. Heheh.



Went to the nearby store with Sam (another guy I met there) after everythin' cause he needs shampoo. LoLx. I was waitin' outside for him when a noticed a half-van-half-lorry vehicle with a sign 'Community Service' hangin' on it parked over and the guy waved to me and smiled~ He just smiled and pointed at another sign below the first one, 'Free Vegetarian Food'. Hah! Now that's what I call real community service. Heheh. I walked over of course! Was trying to make sense of the phrase 'Good things not cheap, cheap things not good' at the same time. What do you say to free food then huh? Heheheheh. For what happened later, go figure! Heheheheh.

News of the week : I've got three guitar students already! *ThumbsUp*
News 2 of the week : Mum doesn't want me to teach on weekdays.
Resultant students->ZERO *ThumbsDown* Sigh. Hopefully more people would wanna learn guitar on Saturdays eh! >.<

Time's really runnin' out for me, Urgh* I've got a guitar performance on the 3oth and a LevelN Mathematics Assessment Test next week. So soon! I just hate doin' revisions and there's only less than 15 days to the big day! Seriously, I've really not the time to play the guitar since college started. Huuh~ I don't know why, it's not because that the assignments are piling, college life is just tiring for no reason!

By the way, Seksyen 4's annual Road Run is next week! It seemed like only yesterday I huffin'-n-puffin' with everyone together down that mini marathon route! Oooh.. I do miss the old days. Now I think it's old. Sigh. Oh, and I've just realized how long I've stopped my jogging routine! Since SPM that is. Haha. Gotta start running again. My tummy's goin' bubble! LoL.

Anyway, check out the two songs I'm performin'.
La Cumparsita
Cavatina



Current mood : Hanged loose
Current song : Fireflys - Owl City



p.s. Finally watched 'Drag Me To Hell' last night, Comedic! Haha.



All.{is.-TER}