Turns out okay after all...


Seriously, I've not shop around any colleges yet. But due to this NS thingy,
well, I'm forced to. Alright, so we've found this Methodist College in Brickfields that's
more into pre-U courses, *Hmm..that's good* plus the fees are reasonable too.
Totals up to only around 18k for four subs! I mean A-levels of course. That's extremely
reasonable comparing to other erm.. colleges. For one, it's subsidized by those
church/christian association etc.etc. That explains the fees. For two, the campus is not
bad! Not bad at all! Even a new campus is under construction. Not too far from my place
either.


So I think I'll be enrolling into the place tomorrow before heading on to Penang. So soon!
I've got no choice. It's the only way to get deferred from NS. Definitely I'll be called back to service after college but I'll be able to runaway after three deference letter.
According to them.


I don't lose anything right? Hmm.. It's now or never anyway. Never thought
I'll have to start studying again so soon. Sigh~ Can't stay comfortable for too long
anyway huh. Just one thing though~ It's a METHODIST college. Oh well,
I just find it weird being surrounded by eh.. people of different religion. Haha. Not
against them, just weird. LoLLy~ I'm Hindu Buddha! xP


So. If everything goes well, I'll be enrolling myself there tomorrow. Guess
I still get to do what I wanna do. =) Anybody not out hunting for colleges yet?
Go check this one out then if you're serious bout' A-levels. Really worth it. Would be great if
I get to study with someone I know. Gogogo~


By the way, anyone know about the six new Taylor Swift song in the Platinum
Edition album? I've just downloaded it. Great!

The best > Jump Then Fall !


Current mood : relaxed
Current song : Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift (click! click!)


p.s. Sometimes I just feel bad about leaving everything after everything. Can't believe it. Crap.



Allister