Maybe two is better than one..

Sigh. It's so frustrating when those bothering thoughts just keep playing around
your mind and can't seem to go away. I do believe in love at first sight. Though there can be so
many love at first blabla things these days. When you're falling for someone, you ask yourself why. I have no answer myself. It's not because you're beautiful. It's not because you're
talented or that kinda sort. Definately. But it's after you've fallen for someone, you go
"oooh.. she's my angel~"

It's really a hard to believe thing that you can fall for someone after you've read about them, it's the sorta journal kinda thing that tells you bout' her. Who says it's not possible huh? And I felt like I've known that someone for such a time already. Say it's 'Love at first Read'. Hahaa~ When I first had a crush years ago I told myself that hey, she must be the most beautiful thing god's ever created and no way there's gonna be any person that'll be able to pull my heart away like she does.

Time got by, nothing really happened, there was those minor lil' crush goin' about but who
doesn't have it eh? Till I met her it's a different kinda thing, it's just a totally different kinda thing. And we rarely talk. I've never thought that there would be someone out there that would be able to do that again, but somehow.. I'm just totally whoa~

It made me realized that, yea, there are greater things out there than I initially thought there was. I was thinkin'... she's no doubt, really special in some way and I just can't stop thinkin' bout' her but what if there are bigger dreams to come? I never thought her type even existed but there she is. What if she's just another crush or say just a more-than-usual crush, and that
there are greater things than this? I don't know if it's even love.

But say if it is, I'd be a fool to not take the risk. Because I don't know if there's even sense of living a life without this. To breathe and not fall deeply in love~ Have I even lived life then? And they say to never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about. It's giving the ability to destroy you, and trusting them not to. But I'm only seventeen. Is it somethin' that'll last long? Does love happens young?No idea. Wow. Wicked. Totally.

Either way it's bad! Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never know. Is it? And having the love of your life say, "we can still be friends" is like
having your dog dead and mum saying, "you can still keep it.". Isn't it? Isn't it?

Well at least I've tried. That's all I can say to myself everytime. What a typical Allister Bah. Perhaps what seems tragic now won't be an issue in a few months,years time. Muahaha. Perhaps the best is to let go something you love, and if it comes back it's yours. And if it doesn't, it never was? Evil*Sigh. After all, soulmates always end up together. Arhaha.
Need not to think that much. Shoot.


Guess being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means looking beyond imperfections huh?



Allister