Happy 1oh1! Oh-oh-oh-oh~♪


"So. You wanna work here?
Go think about it."
Wow. That's what my dear Mr.Lee said to me last night. Ohoho~ More like an order!
The way he said, "Go think about it!" Muahaha.. What an evil guy. Well, he did ask the usual though, "How's your exams?" "You had chemistry right?" "Did well in maths?"
O'come on, he should ask somethin' like, "SPM's over! How do you feel right now?" "Wanna celebrate?" "Congrats!" Lolly!
I'll be a maths teacher if I'm to take this job. Not bad not bad.
Should I? xP


Seriously, this wasn't what I had in mind. Workin' in a music school's way better!
Plus, teachin' guitar's more of my interest than maths. !@#$%@!~ (=.=)"
Plus, plus, the pay's better! LoL.


SPM's over! Haha.. It's like the five years of hard work all being paid off.
Guess I was suppose to blog yesterday bout' this but I got all too sleepy and went straight
to bed after I got home. Was feelin' lazy then at night to get online. So it's today. LoLLy~
You know what, I think SPM's actually less stressful than the normal school exams.
Everything was well scheduled. It's just studyin' accordin' to the plan and ah.. sleep.
No rushing, no burnin' the midnight oil, no late nights!


By the way, I'm goin' to Shanghai! China!
Can't wait for it.. Haha. guess the paintball game'll be postponed till I'm back.
Anyway, do inform me if there's any hangouts!



Current song : Maybe Two Is Better Than One - BoysLikeGirls ft.TaylorSwift

Current mood : Chilly =D



Allister