Red. Black. 红黑

Wow. My toes are so stiffy now~ Hmm.. what do you call that kinda feelin' again? It's like a half-numb-half-BlueBlack feelin'. Wierd huh. LoL. I think I should seriously consider on gettin' a pair of basketball shoes now. What's that one called again~? Oh yea, AirMax LeBron 7 kicks. Yeap, that's the one I'll get. That is if there's still stock left in M'sia yea. Haha.

Went to school today after a long break that I've given myself. What a break that is.. a break full of books. Well it's okay it's alright for me. It's what we've been workin' for all these while anyway right. Just a 1-month torment. I kept tellin' myself. Just 1. Just 1. It's the last official PE class we'll be havin' today and that means the guyz' last game of ball. So what more to say, I gotta be there! 5 periods of continuous gameplay. All of us wanted water but zzZzz.. the school prefects are a real nuisance sometimes, they're so stucked on the rules! We had to go with the no-water situation and ended up dehydrated at the end. Blabla..

I finally had a touch at the iPod Touch last friday or someday around there. Wow, what's so thrilling to me that it's a touchscreen! Hey, I'm totally addicted to this kinda stuff kay.. I'm definately gettin' the iPhone instead. But it's so pricey! Even with the discount given to those using Maxis, the 32gb version's priced at RM1,999 . A staggering value indeed. Haha. Oh well, I can still dream about it. Haha.

Yes. I do study. I just don't wanna feel my blog with all the school syllabus. Lolly~ Yea, some of the people are like so tensed up when I talked to them. I can feel the tension in them! I mean yea it's normal to have pressure but don't push yourself too much over the limit. It's really hard to talk to these people since they get frustrated easily!

I think I'll go hiatus on facebook from now onwards. I won't stop bloggin'. Yet. Haha. Plus maybe a tweet once a while. It's like a mini-break for myself. I know, I know, I can have all the break I want after SPM, but I really can't take all this at a time. Yes, I'll minimize my time online but not completely. =/ By the way, I got the word 'hiatus' from Li Ginn's tweet. Haha. You were like I'll go hiatus from now on... I'll go on hiatus soon.. and on and on.. Haha. Seriously speakin', I can't wait for everything to be over. Time's real limited now. This's what I tell SPM - Come on, come on! I eat resistance for breakfast! Haha~ Right.. Gotta go now yea~ Ciao~!

Till next time readers ;)


Current music : Boston - Augustana
Current mood : Impatient.