很想把时间停着。。。

Everyone makes mistakes right...? Sigh. Gotta learn how to live over it. Mistakes are a fact of life huh~

- To avoid situations that you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all -

Don't know where I heard that from already.. =.=



Ooooh..don't you guyz find Sewarna very..peaceful? LoL. Just listen to the guitar back drop~ *My Player* I was like listenin, listenin, and listening,keep listenin' and can't stop listening~ LoLx~ Very peaceful. Yea. Indeed. =X

I'm just somehow waiting for the song to release and to download it.Man..I'm also waiting for the chords! I think I'll stick with my guitar for the whole day with this song! You know, It's strange larh~ I know it's a Malay song but then..It's just wierd larh. LoLz. Alright, I've decided, this'll be a compulsory song for every student of mine to learn. =P

My eyes are really drooping I can tell you, but I just can't sleep. Really frustrated~ I mean my afternoon nap. I was overconfident with my maths until I thought a few hour of revision would be enough for the whole F4, F5 syllabus. Turns out Add.Maths was the subject I spent latest into the night! And still I didn't finish everything. You know what..my mind needs recap-ing always because I just tend to forget the formulas and patterns~ Blabla..did badly in today's math paper at the end.

Mum's birthday comin' up~! Wonder what kinda celebration we'll be havin' this year. O gawd..I still have not the time to get a present. How good if I can drive.

O great, m'bro's finally finished his UPSR today.Yeap. But he's still in school doing some kinda ' Aptitude ' test. zzZzz..the government's really runnin' outta ideas to add junk subjects to exams already. =.= Another great reason to celebrate tonight! Plus it's the end of my Trials right? Yes babe~ I just wanna skip tuition tonight. x.X

Hey..check out the lyrics from 'Sewarna'...


Berlari-lari ku kepada mu..
Saat ku jumpa mu di mimpi ku..
blabla...
Melukiskan indahnya senyumanmu~

bla..
Engkaulah bintang engkaulah pilihan..
blabla~

Bla..
Jatuh cinta padamu..
Sesaat kau jauh~

Blabla..
Separuh hatiku tertinggal...
Hanya untukmu jua~

Bla...
Hitam putih
Ku satukannya sewarna~


I just find those words beautiful~LoLLy. Aren't they? x)