I'm such a greeeeen person.

Aha! A round of applause for myself! clapclap* I've done my BM karangan and studied 2.5 chapter of chemistry! I rock! xD You know what,the last time I wrote a BM essay,it would be durin' the Mid-term exams.So this.is.a.great. a-c-h-i-e-v-e-m-e-n-t ~ ! clapclap again! c'mn,don't be shy over there,do it! xP

2.5 is good right?for my kinda person? Seriously,I'm good.I'm so freakin' goood. heheheh Gotta' stay optimistic. =)

I've been browsin' through bloggies and hmm..tuttut* I can say more than half of em' are posts of the broken hearts.They'll go round like ''I love you and I still do..'' ''I wished I've never met him.'' ''I know you liked me before and I hope you still do~'' blabla,blabla,blaaaaaa~ and then they'll go like ''I'm movin' on now.'' ''I'm putting you in the past.'' blaaaaa~ Truth is,it's hard man.I used to go like, ''I'll focus now on my study.'' ''This is stewpid.'' .But hey,there's just no way gettin' outta it.Hmm..maybe you guys shoulda just go talk the shit ass outta it.I mean,yea,just talk it to that someone.Even so,there's no assurance that there'll be peace.Aaaargh~Bloggin' it will only make yerself down like hell,on the inside.Lyke me* I'm really fruss' bout' this matter sometimes myself. x.X

SPM's here and yer guys can't just go on like this yer know..(I care for you guyz too~ xP) whatever.Democratic country.Freedom on the net.Blog lo~But it'll stay like that. Haihzz..feelin' down myself sometimes.For no reason.Maybe there is.humph..maybe not.Heh. There is! Nop.Nothing again. kekekekk




我吃醋吃醋吃个够!


I'm like that myself.lolly.I don't like bein' in a situation where I'm unable to do anythin' to make a change.Like my pimples.

Gratz my sis on bein' the emcee for tomorrow's competition! Keep it up!

Level M exam postponed to this friday. (=.=)

Try this out> http://www.plurk.com/allister1/invite

My cousin's startin' a blog to sell erm..gals stuff.Promised them that I'll promote it fer them.So here it is.http://catisa-fashion.blogspot.com/ For gals.Just tell me if you wanna buy anythin'.I mean like just pass me the cash and I'll tell her.Yer don't have ta go through those troublesome cash transfers.