WWDC 2014


Wow. At the end of the keynote I was half thrilled, quarterly surprise, and also a quarter disappointed. So much was announced and I don't know where to start. One thing's for sure, Apple is changing. Glad they're listening to customers. Glad to know that they do take actions. Yay!

There wasn't any new hardware but heck, the software updates really going to be game changing! Remember mate, hardware's just half of the story. Software is the true power behind every app & functionality that so many of us rely on. iOS just got more 'opened' (ahem, Android.), allowing more controls for developers to tinker with; and the whole Apple ecosystem just got stronger with 'Continuity' integration between all Apple devices. So many many much fun stuff is coming and I can't wait to see what developers would make! I guess only tech enthusiasts (like me, hehe.) might say this but damn, awesome change is coming to our world man. ;)

Yeah babe.

Just, so very eager to see what happens in the near future. Yeehee! Thank you all to the world who's making this happen! ;)





p.s. I have an eye for Apple; Because I value their core value: To do better.