爱情风暴


8 down 3 to go! I wasn't really bothered bout' how many days left initially but now that it's only O-N-E week more, WoW. I guess I'm thrilled. It's just that the first day of entering the exam hall seems like only yesterday. =)

Okay, so everyone's in the new year now huh, Fine. I'm still at my final countdown to 2011. My Two-Oh-One-One starts in 7 days time and I'm gonna 'Happy New Year!' then~ xP And also, my year end holidays aren't even over! Haven't even started! So to make it clear, it's SEVEN days. 3 more SUBS. And I'm embracing year 2011!


Had Chemistry Unit 2 just now, and I was so lucky! Guess what, I got table no.26! My lucky no.! And the paper was sooooo kind to me! No uncertainty in every question! Well.. one or two la~ But it was really good! Except that I didn't finish the last question. 4 marks. =___=

I'm planning to perform at this year's OB you know, (erm.. Orientation Ball, an MCKL formal event =P) and I'm thinkin' of making a tribute to Maksim. At least once! before I leave this place. Haha. I wonder if this is how KPop - JPop - JRock fans adore their idol?! Man.. I've been thru the whole year since last year's CNY with Maksim! It's so hard to believe~ everything happens sooo fast. I remember finding Maksim's CD in my cousin's room for the first time, and ever since then I've been loving my fingers!~ There's only one prob now, I don't know which piece to play~ @.@ Claudine would be a good one, slow and sweet for a ball. Bumblebee would be the legendary one, a MUST since I'm a Maksim-ian. I'm thinkin' of Kolibre, but it's a new piece and I need time to practice! When's the OB? 25th of Feb if I'm not mistaken - student council says so. (=.=) And that's not considering the audition. Which is earlier la. =]


By the way, try Olympic Dream - Maksim Mrvica . Very inspiring. Really useful when everything around us doesn't turn out as how we expected. Like.. there's always a new beginning at the end. =) He played that for the 2004 Olympic Games. Cool rite my idol? FYI, he also played for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Wonder if he'll play for the London 2012 Olympics too huh~

I guess there's nothing to be =( about after all, if I'm happy. You're happy. Everyone's smiling then lets not make things complicated. The problem is, I can't read people's mind and I don't wanna hurt anyone. I'll try my best not to though. =)





Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}