Inevitably you'll always be.

Haha. Of course I'll blog as soon as I can! Cause I'm the blogger boy! Lol.

Oh well, now I find myself speechless. There's just too much to fill in!

Ya know what, I'll just post those pics when I have the time. Look at my list of pics I wanna post:

-MCKL Orientation Camp
-MCKL Orientation Ball
-Primary 6E Class Gathering!
-5S1(2009) 2010 Gathering!

LoL! No pictures for yesterdays treasure hunt though.. we were all busy runnin' around after all. Hoho.


How do I put it in words? Treasure Hunt was so lollable. We ran around the whole KL, well,
with the LRT too of course. Everyone's supposed to be paired up as a team but ya know,
rules were made to be broken. Anyone with the right mind WILL form alliance with others cause there's just too many, no, MUCH riddle to solve. But, we still didn't win anythin' at the end. Guess what, the grand prize's a Netbook+iPod Touch(only 8gb. BlekK*)+hamper and stuff! Awesome! Lol. Don't want it anyway~ Heheh... Remember the story of the fox and the sour grapes? Hohoho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the treasure hunt I was like so wet and tired already but nothin' stops Allister Bah in his way to Steven's Corner to reunite once again with the greatest class of 2004~ 6E ban! Muahaha~ We rock! We rock! And we'll rock on!
Well, only 10+ people showed up though.. It wasn't rockish enough cause it was just too long since we last met! Imagine that! We've not seen each other for 5+ years! I still can't believe it that we've finally meet after such a long, long time!
It was totally unfair cause they can recognize me with my mole but not me them! Not fair! Haha.. I remember those day when we would run around the field taggin' each other and gettin' all sweaty back to class.. Oooh.. those really fun times. Love those times. Anyone up to somethin' childish? I'm always there for you! Do call me. Childhood memories! xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooosh~ After that was nite time's 5S1 reunion! At my house! Beautiful! It was such a romantic moment~ Heheh. That's how I put it la.. Hmm. It's like havin' the whole classroom back live again minus the teachers minus our class monitor. Oh well, she didn't turn up. Too bad. Was used to her commandin' tone in times of such messy, messy moments like last nite. Haha.
Too bad too bad. Nevertheless, it's still 5S1 back alive! I was just tooo happy to smile!
Heheh. My target was to talk at least, at least! 5 mins with everyone and yet I failed! Haha~ And you guyz are really thoughtful yar.. Syarifah brought a whole serving of catered mee hoon and Liyana even brought a Secret Recipe cake! And the worst part was that she didn't even had a taste of it before goin' back. Awww... Lights Off! was also a failure. Ohoho~ Mum won't allow the whole house to be dark so it was Lights On! after all! Nevermind, we must remember that imperfection makes perfection! So the conclusion of last nite's gathering is SUCCESS!

Yeah!

5S1 Spirit Forever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha. Gonna top here people. Dad's buggin' me already. Goin out to KLCC now. See ya!

Oh yea, after so many events in my college, the Treasure Hunt was the last one yesterday,
and startin' April it'll be my study-thon again. (=.=) All the way thru May when I'll be doin' my first Semester Exams. All right then, Tataa~ And hope there'll be another gatherin' sometime later! In Mean Bei's house next!!! x)



p.s. Truly, madly, deeply. I think it was the right decision after all? Haha.



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}