A Day of Fire comin' this Sat!


Suddenly I just realized I'm doin' 3 at a time this weekend.
Well this Saturday.

Our college's gonna have the annual Treasure Hunt around the whole KL region, Wow, that's gonna be awesome! I'm havin' a 6E primary school class reunion after that in the late afternoon, Wow, I've not met them for 5++ years! And I'm also havin' a 5S1 class gathering at nite, Wowow..

Seriously I've just realized everythin' this very moment! And to have a great time with college, high school and primary friends alll at one go is just so freakin' LOL! And the best part is that I didn't planned all of this together! Haha. Just find it amusing. It's gonna be a great 3-in-1. x)

Oh well, some pics of the past...



Aaah... I remember this sweaty day.
Scouts on fire! (Flour)18/3/2009! A day to remember.
The sexy mamas of our class. Hoho. Includin' the white one behind. xD
And oh yea.. the beloved 6E class! Haha!



Love all of you guyz. This Saturday! Make it happen. =)


So here I am, once again, really really tired, not doin' any revision/assignments, but I really really love bloggin'. If only there was a Blogging course in the University in the near future, if only there is a proffesional blogger job. Ohohoho... I'm just so damn tired now.

Signing off here. C ya! Oh by the way, I really love my iPod too! =)



p.s. LoLLy~ I've put '2010' 5S1-ians in my previous post. Paiseh* xO

p.p.s. Oh yea! Oh yea! And I saw Yvonne from 6E class today! In college! After 5 years! She's in the March intake! Oh man! I think this is just so super-duper F-A-T-E .



Live, laugh, love,
All.{is,-TER}