A Date! ♥

Hahaha~ Mum and Dad's out for a movie.. Sweet~!*
Oh well, I've just finished all the long long ago maths homework that I'm suppose to do weeks ago. Whew~ Finally I'm up to date! ... just for maths that is. Gotta start catching up on other subs tommorow.

Oh man.. I've totally missed today's class gathering! Sorry! Didn't know it till someone called to inform last night. It strikes me suddenly that you guys are still reading my blog. I mean high school mates. And you guys never update in return. What a trade this is. LoLLy~
By the way, I miss you guyz damn much! xD

Bought the formals for the Ball! Whoosh.. nothin' much. But just somethin' unusual for me.
Can't wait Thursday. Lalalaa~



p.s. Just know what to say so my whole day is ruined.. A friend is still a friend after all. Hoho.

Sooner or later. For that magic rainbow, I'll wait.



All.{is,-TER}