Similarities!

A chord strucked in me when I saw Caleb's post title, 'Similarities!'. And then I realize how people in college look just like those I've known in other places. Check the facts,

Caleb -> Kin Nien! The face, the body size, the eyes, same!
Tan Eva -> Suk Yen! The same hairstyle with the almost same specs design!
Samuel -> A cousin bro of mine!
Lynn -> Li Ginn! Sissy! She talks and looks into me just like you! O man..
Kai Shin -> Amanda! A long lost friend. She even reminds me of Melissa~
Daniel -> Jun Ming! Hahaha~ He don't look like him. But with the way he is, He just reminds me of JM bro.

LoLLy~ Guess I just miss them too much. College life is goin' beautiful~ I'm startin' to love Biology which I initially dislike thanks to the 2-Phat-2-Awesome guy teaching the subject. His jokes are lame but damn, they just make you laugh. Haha. Oh by the way, he showed us a heart surgery video this afternoon and I think I was gonna puke inside out. *Yuck* And, I think I'm on the brink of changin' my mind on doin' medicine after A-Levels already. *Sick* I can still imagine the blood squirting out now... Urgh!

Other subjects are just fine but the Physics lecturer is seriously killing the subject! What appears to be my no.1 favourite is now at the bottomest of all subjects~ It's better if I just do self-study. zzZzz.. I'm thinkin' on gettin' reference books but I'm not sure whether to get Form6/Cambridge ones. Hmm.. any ideas?

It's just me and my mp3 on the way to college but I do have someone on my way back at least. I mean on the LRT of course. The journey seems much much shorter with all the chats and haha. LoL. It seems like there's always drama on the train! Today's was wow~ Romantic. Heheh. So there was this couple, they were standin' so close, facing each other, and the guy's head was like tilted already, and the girl's one was like oh.. I don't know, my point is that, they were gonna kiss! LoL! I didn't notice it at first but then Sam pointed it out and ask whether I was aware of it or not~ Hahahaha~ Plus the train was shakin' so they were like in and out~ in and out~ HARHARHAR! Was laughin' like hell. They didn't made it at the end. The station arrived and pop, off they go. LoLLy~

By the way, they finally cleaned half the sand and construction stuff away from the new basketball court in my college today, was so excited. Don't blame me, I've not touch any ball since SPM and it's been like 3~4 months already! Got to play with a few seniors but the rim was too big! Oversized! And the it has steel chains for a net?! What?! It looks like those courts for those jailed people in jail. Muahahaha..



p.s. People! Update yer blogs! What happened to all those 'I got a lotta things to write one... after SPM larh..' promises? Gogogo~ Bloggin' is my passion. Kekekek..



Till then,
All.{is.-TER}