萤火虫

Ahaha~ Back from T-shirt hunting. Just went out to get some new T's for I'm having
too much collar T's! What torture is it to have a runny nose while shopping. Urgh. Sick.
Okay, so I was just back from Penang last night and I've brought back a new sister with me too!
Not mentioning a bigger stomach. Put your hands together and give a big round of applause
welcoming Khai Lin~! x)



Not so long ago a friend was tellin' me how bad local A-levels are, and I was like
'Huh? Aren't all A-levels the same around the globe?'. And not so long ago only was I was filled in
with the different kinda A-levels.

-Cambridge UK A-levels
-Cambridge Singapore A-levels
-Cambridge International A-levels
-Edexcel A-levels

I just find it surprising! Apparently most colleges in M'sia is doin' Cambridge International
A-lvs which is not what the UK people are doin'. Something more localized in fact. Maybe
that's what they meant when they say 'local A-levels *thumbsDown*'. No offense yea~
Well Singapore does CAL Singapore and the UK people doin' CAL UK lo~ So the CAL
International is a more like different one from the rest. LoL. Anyway, there's still the
Edexcel A-lvs. That's another version of A-levels of what the UK people are doing. And it's
less offered around M'sia I guess cause of the different syllabus. Think it's a
more original copy of A-levels then. Lolly Lolly~

Won't life be easier with a 'Backspace' button. Haha~

Anyway, I just think Edexcel sounds weird, though I'll be doing it soon in my
'Methodist' College. =.= Oh well, 1 and a half years. Picked up the Science subs + Maths.
I'm havin' a thought on the medicine side~? Hmm.. still unsure actually. That's the
whole point of takin' A-levels anyway huh. Haha. 1 and a half years of hard work
and I'm having a dream of gettin' a scholarship into one of the IVY League Uni's~
Hahaha~ That'll be a dream come true for me. Heya, even one of the local U's havin' medicine
course is accepting A-levels! That'll be a lotta easier. I think we just have to work hard
in any path we choose. Whatever is it A-levels or any foundation course what like
form 6~ I just think we gotta work hard to achieve our life time dream.



Okay. 1 and a half years of hard work of no sightseeing + no distraction. Scholarship to an
IVY League Uni. Finish a professional course. Take a breath. Face the world. Sounds easy
huh. I'll do it. Hahahahahahahahahaha~



Will be blogging less these days I think. Cause there'll be another sissy around joining
the fight to use the computer. *BlekK. Signin' off now~ Somebody's callin'.
By the way, may be going down to Johor + Singapore. =)

Tataa~



Allister