I MISS YOU. I DO I DO.

I never thought that I would miss my grandma that much, all of this sudden! I've a confession to make, Hmmm.. It's really evil of me, the cruel bah I should be called. Hmm.. I didn't cry when I was attending her funeral. It strikes me suddenly that there's so many things that I wanna know from her, so many things we could've do, so many things that we've shared, so many things that we've done, and now that all remains are memories.

Man.. I've realized the saddest moment isn't the moment she was buried into ground, seeing the whole coffin down down to ground, but the times when I think back of the times we spent together laughin' and all. Darn, she's a gawd damn great person. She took me for walks, tought me frying, stories, ghost stories, love stories, you name it. She've done things like any other typical grandmothers would.

Hmm.. I guess it's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.




where there's chocolate, there's joy,
Allister