寂寞难耐。。。寂寞奶奶!哈哈哈!

My 95th post finally! At least I still have a few people following my posts while others are grinding heavily on books. Me too, me too. x)

A few shoutouts for today :

I don't know why but I was just looking at the date today on the calender with some kinda familiarity, and yes, I've remembered,

Xin Qi :
Happy Sweet 16th
Birthday~!

Best of the best days ahead of you~!


I've remember her birthday after all, I've a great mind then! heheh.. Everyone's havin' their sweet 16th and 17th birthday nowadays. Soon we'll have our not-so-sweet 21st ones and on to our 30's and 40's...50's and urrghh~ Don't wanna think about it.



Su May :
Thanks for everything!
Great doing business with you
and thanks thanks a lot once again for the help!


There, http://catisa-fashion.blogspot.com/ Clothings for girls especially! Su May happens to be my first customer and she's bringin' in much more! Thanks! xD Just tell me if you want anything yea.



Wee Liam :
Yo bro,
You bring life back to me, Heheh.


After days of books, books, and books, and since there's no school, tuition and stuffs for me anymore, temporarily, I really feel like I'm away from civilization. I'm even dead on Facebook. (It takes up too much of my time!) Anyway, so it was really life talking to a livin' human from the outside world like you. HARHAR!





Allister