Enjoyin' Holiday Life Day 5. [ Havin' a goooood day! x) ]

My 1 week hols comin' to an end! Yeap! It's gonna be a long long time till the next break.And between now and then would be the BiG,bIg SPM. LoLx. So what? I am a rockstar! -Pink heheheh.. Bring it on babe~ Rock on! xP

Alright,it's not just the biggy SPM after all,there's still trials.. (=.=) zzZzz~ Go ta' sleep..says me.

I've just found out, takin' spicy food doesn't cause pimples! Ya hear that? No pimples from spicy food!! xD Yea babe,I'll go freeeee in consumin' spicy stuffz from today onwards! Woooozai~! Nasi Kandar here I come.. Plus,may be goin' to Penang this weekend! xP

A wise man once said, ''We don't eat to live but live to eat! '' . He's so damn right. x)

LoLLy~ Life after SPM would be so so different.So many things I wanna do.Seriously.heheh..wonder even if I'll have time to.

My list of wanna-do's :
-Drivin'!
-Paintball!
-Dodgeball guyz! Let's go!
-Pick up Parkour! wooosh..my dream*
-Black belt Exams. Finally. x.X
-Guitar teachin'! $$$~
-Electric guitarin'!
-Looooong hair! MachoMacho~
-Most importantly,no more tuition! Great! xD
-NS?hmm..still not sure.
-etc.etc...

I'm still unsure whether I want NS or not..*Sigh*It'll spoil all my plans.But it's still a lifetime experience right~ zzZzz..

Just imagine~whew~I think I'll be too free if not jammin' myself up with activities. Just imagine~No more wakin' up at 6.30 am in the mornin',no more tuition,no more History class! Ha! Just imagine that mate...*SalivaDripping* How I wish I can fast forward myself. xP

No larh..I think I prefer rewindin'.Sigh* Times skipping too fast.No,I think slowin' down time will do.Just slow it down. =( If only I could go back ta' primary times~Or even Form1 will do.No! Just goin' back 8 months is okay! No! Let me start the trials again! xDxDxD No one'll want that.

Alright,alright,whatever will have ta' wait huh~Now it's still boooks,books and whole load of reference books.. x.X


p.s. Updated player! Good Day - The Click Five . I still love them!

p.p.s.DavidW,---Happy Camping !---

p.p.p.s. Ever seen a picture that can make you go gagaa~? =X