31.7.2009 To be remembered. =)

We had our last pengakap(scouts =.='') meetin' last friday n' wow was it great! Well not so great with all the rules.Not wild enough! I would say.But it's the last meetin' we're havin' n so Who0OaLaAa~! Check out the pics!

BryanHow~always so grumpy. xP
Flour maniac! kekekekek~
Ooosh~feel my wrath~ xD
Let's spread the whiteness with love~! =X
To sir with respect! hehehh~
Look senorita!
Scoutz forever!
Gotta' persuade teacher to take a pic with us.LoLz
Still negotiatin' with her..GalsGals..
Finally!
I love my legs! xD
She's much cuter in flour right?lolx!
The butt guyz! Love this one! Yeah!
*The Bachelors 2*


The ambush! For the children of the world~! LoLz


Yea.Probably the last scouts' meetin' for the rest of my life.Say if I'm not goin' for the camp,well if there's one.Hmm..great memory.Hahaa~Let's rock on forever!

SeiFo~My mum's on my hair again..It's not like my hair's long right~ (=.=)" Whatever.I'll have a short cut sooner or later.And yes! I'll go long after SPM! LOLLY!

I just love TheClickFive.Just love them.It's the lyrics ya know.Yea,I just find every song fits me.With what I'm tryin' to say.LoLx.

17th Birthday pics comin' soon~Still collectin'. =)



p.s. Yes! I'm so glad we're reunited! Yes!

p.p.s. I'm on Cavatina now.Check it out guyz.

p.p.p.s. I've found the best way to study history! Have mp3 players right? Just pluck in the earphones and volume it to the max! Fine the sofa and whooosh~Down to sejarah! *NoMoreEyeDroopings

p.p.p.p.s. I know it's two more weeks away.I'm goin' full throttle this time! I mean I'll try larh~heheheh