To the people of July.Cheers~!

What a blastful month~! lolly.I'm not that busy.Well at least not as busy as SoonYew.But maybe he's right bout' one thin',there are a lot of July people out there! To JingYing,awww...really no face larh..wish you at the wrong time,thought your b'day was yesterday.SrySry~No face d* And suddenly I've remembered that I've even left out ZhiKuan,forgotten to wish her on her bday a week ago~?,so,To ZhiKuan,Happy belated belated belated Birthday~! SrySry once again!* And hey,I've celebrateD JoDK's b'day last friday with him at PizzaHut.=P p.s.too little pizza~! xD

Plus-plus,more birthdays on the way.KinNien's tommorow.And yes,my bro's.Tommorow. Same day.What coincidence huh~

Birthday party's still on.Regargless of the comin' trials.It's now even pulled forward a month.O' great. I'm dead.~ x.X And I'm not doin' anythin'.Yet.
That makes me doubly dead. X.x

Some people can be just so sweet in doin' things.lol.They still surprise me.Like...sweeet mango~* I guess everyone has an inner sweetness afterall.lolly.

p.s. Level M exam tomorrow~ =.=

p.p.s. Thanks Shuk Ting for the Toblerone! You rock!