Ask me my age~! I'm S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N !

I'm seventeen! Yeah! HahAhA! Great! The party was just great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HueyYin : Thanks for that book,you know I love Jay Chou huh~So thoughtful of you..even wrapped the book for me. =)

LaiYee : Thanks all the same for the book! Cheer up~! Don't think about them already larh,don't give even a thought to those who don't care about you.K~ Smile~

Deng Kai : The ball is great and my smile is indeed sweet~ Thanks for the support on wearin' that greeeeen PJ shirt.

KongKong : Thanks for the ball! More skill with it!

Aviel : Hey..we're on common ground huh~Nice talk.Thanks!

JianLiang : We've known each other for quite a long time,and I can see that you're quite a great mate.Thanks!

Shamm : Thank you larh~black boy* blekK*

SweeSeng : President of the School Chess Club,thanks for the chess set! My pimples are still out and skin still dry larh..

BryanLai : Sigh* It's a good thing you lost Kong's phone,look what he got now.Nokia5800 XpressMusic! LoLx.Thanks anyway~though you can't come last minute.

SiJia,Suga,Syarifah : Thanks for the miniature guitar guy yar~It's a perfect match for my other guitar guyz~ LoL!

YHan : Finally can come~Haiyoo..Happy?Thx larh~For the chinese 'gong zai' ~? o.O

WanRong : I'll play the guitar for you next time.Promise.Thanks for everythin' yar~!

Cherish,Ariel,Hema : Another miniature guitar guy! Thanks! Perfect perfect! Wanna play Lat-tali-lat-tali-tam-pom again?kekekekekk

David : Thanks for comin'! *Purposely not in greeeeen!!?!

YiVon : Yo former no.1~Still workin' hard huh~Anyway,thanks for the shirt.The green shirt.Love it! Last minute askin'...just like YingHan..lolly.

Liyana : So nice of you to still give me somethin',and it's greeeeen! Who's sweeeeet now? xP

SuPing : Hmmm..I'll try the soap and see if it works.Thanks! For the erm..fruit mix~? Thanks larh a lot if it can cure my face! xD

HengHeng : Remember the days we swim together on saturdays?the day we use 'mouth to hold the spoon with egg'~the days we perform together~LoLLy.Thanks!

MingKang,YewFung : Thanks for the walllet.Looks cool.Why didn't play water le~Haiyo*

JunMing : Strangely,you and I both know that I won't be here now if I've not met you years ago.Thanks for everythin'.Inside out,you're a great guy.Well,not on the outside actually.xD

Ginn : Thanks for the book! I wanted to buy that before but then never got the chance.lolx.Thanks yar! Hey,I've not done anythin' wrong have I? I'm sorry about that day.

SukYen,ShenXi : Very thoughtful of you all to get me the facial cleanser.LoLx. Somemore for oily and dry skin.Nice~ Thankee~

SoonYew : Always the first huh~Had fun doin' the water balloons with you.Thanks mate. I can't find any extra message you wrote on the paper~! x.X

YeoYin : Thanks for the shirt ! I really love it! Haihz..Didn't get to play you 'Kai Xing Mei Li' Haihzz...forget already..Next time ba~ xP

Emily : Thanks for the number loooo~kekekek

Di : Very pro photography skill larh~Tqtq for everythin' else mate.

No.19,QiQi,MeanShan,JingHui的朋友 : Thx for the sushi! p.s.I'll jog by your hse every week twice for sushi no.19! p.p.s.Qi~my sis's so proud she's as tall as a form4.LoLx! p.p.p.s. MEAN SHAN !!! Not sayin' thank you doesn't means you're not my friend! =) Thank You so so Muchy! =)

MeanShan : Sorry you can't make it.Thanks anyway.I'm your friend! xD

Tjun : I look like Mr.Bean? Great.hehehh.Thanks for the teddy.I named him Ted. xP

ZhiLei : My favourite penang gal! Awww..we should have talked together with my parents! Thanks for the Jeep shirt.It's cool.

Sia : Thanks yea for er..pickin' that present for me.LoLLy.Very surprisin'.Really.Thx.

Sia,Bryan,JYing,Soon,WanYee,Di,SiewYing,MeanBei,ZKuan,JM,Kin,Thomas,Kin,
Vic,Vince,Nic,Ken,Dan,HSheng,Jerald,SzeYuan,CheeHan,KahYan (I remember their names! )
: Thanks larh~!

Chen : Thanks for the cd.But hor..I got them all d. I'm a big fan of them! Thx anyway!

Wee,YeeK,Glo,Ron,DavidT : Thanks soso much! I really really super love the wallet and the shirt! Green with base white n' black! Fu-YoH! YeeKha! Thanks for takin' time to choosin' the best for me! Great mates! *Purposely..

Sandra : A penguin..aww..my long lost sibling..so soft..so fluffy...My sis's soo jealous of me I tell you.LoLx.Thx.

ZhengYi : Friends of kiddy times.Neighbours of kiddy times.Friend of Form1 time.Still neighbours for that time.And after the big move,we're still neighbours of the current! Thx!

NuanJing : WWF! WWE! whatever! Thank You!

Shu-Yi : Hmm..Thanks for the present.Very nice~I guess I've to repay you again this year huh~ xP Can I share skyjuice with you next time?

Nic : Didn't have a chance to try out your spaghetti.Sad* Perhaps you can make some to school? *Nice~ And yea,thanks for the karaoke thing.Y-M-C-A!!! Hhahahah~Love it!

Dan : My basketball rim! Aaaarghh! hehehh Anyway,did you enjoy yourself? ~.^

Kin : Tryin' to surprise me? Ha! I've known you for toooo long for you to do that~hahahah Nice gift!

Vince : Never got to visit you anymore since I've shifted.Sad*Thanks anyway~

Vic : LoL..I'm still feelin' sorry for what I've done though I've forget what was it already~ =.= *Feelin' guilty* And I still wanna know if you remember.LoLx.Thanks for everythin' anyway! Still feelin' wierd talkin' to you when we never talk for so long.

BryanH : Yo bro,thanks a lot for makin' that 3 water balloons. =.='' Plus,GearsOfWar rocks right~

Thomas : Glad you came~ You're a great person.Why no nothing with anybody yet? xD

SzeYuan : Naughty naughty girl.Don't wanna listen to me and lost your way.Dai Sei* kekekek ThankS!

Winnie : Sick..awwww..Thanks for the present too~

Phitak : Yo Thailand Boy! Saw the patung proto-Siva at my house already right~No believe me that I'm Hindu-Buddha? RoFL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Seriously,this's my first time havin' SO many people to party together.ULTIMATE GREATNESS! Soon was first amongst them to come again.LoL.Always the first.Never late.Never on-time,but always earlier.Prepared most of the water balloons with him~ At the end it looks like even 100 water balloons was not enough! Not includin' those unloaded balloons.And that makes 200 ! And still not enough! lolx~ More and more came and there they go~Scattered around.My room,the computer livin',garden~Later I was occupied on the phone most of the time.I'll be like answerin' a call,and then somebody calls me upstairs,then somebody downstairs,then the house phone rings, somebody then arrives,then the phone rings again,then a call from inside again..repeat* Yea.LoLLy! But that was part of the fun! Hahaa~ Slowly the phone stops ringin' and the house fills up~People runnin' here n' there,shoutin',talkin',and some was just sittin' around.I went about everyone and chat a bit here,talk a bit there,throw some basketball for a moment,went upstairs and check them out on the computer for a while,people guitarin' in my room~

I was like always doin' somethin' every moment non-stop when I suddenly had an uncomfortable feelin' but then just can't find out what.LoLx.When I finally realised it was the thirst and went my way to get a drink,somebody would call me and then wooosh~I'll go and then forgot what I was about.And when all was done and I remembered the dryness in my throat again and went for a drink,somebody will just call me again~How nice huh~kekekekek That was why man..my breath stinks greatly that day and I think throughout the whole thing I only drank a shandy n' 100plus.Didn't even finish it.LoLx! My breath freakin' stinks! I know! Heheehehh O well,don't get me wrong though,I enjoyed doin' all this,everythin'.I'm not complainin' cause it freakin' rocks! xD

Games was a failure so we just moved on with water balloons,and hey,WaTeR games never fails to bring F-U-N together! LoLx! But some was just sittin' inside.Never thought some girls would participate in it.LoLLy~Yea,and some who didn't bring extra clothin' went to ambush from above,RoFL! Who dare say it's not fun?!! heheheheh Cooldowned later and the usual singin' n' cake stuff goes on after everone changed.Humph..my bro n' sis also never played me a birthday song as promised.Sigh* You guyz lah~all scarin' them away.LoLx! Haihz..at last also must wait for friend..haihz..Hmm..thanks Di for the song.MistakeMistake* Want me to post the video? xP People was goin' back already even when the water fight was goin' on~But still,what is 3,4 people compared to 50+ of humans? xD But yea,the numbers were already going down from 11pm onwards~well I think*Never kept track on the time.At the end it was only the guyz of the bachelor club and the karaoke. Ha! We sang all around the TV and I even got a video of it! Beat It! You are not alone~ and yes,the best was Y-M-C-A! HAHAHAH! I never knew karaoke-ing was so fun! All went home after that.Not all.3 of us went for a walk around my housin' area.Yea,night walk.Peaceful huh guyz~?Yea.Hmm..went home and then realised there was still 3 of them upstairs.LoL! Anyway,everythin' was officially finish around 2 a.m. .Well 2+ after bathin' and then yes! I just remembered! I am thirsty! Gulped down 5 glass of iced orange juice and yes! Finally had a bowl of nasi lemak with my parents behind.Some talk about it and Yes! It was G-R-E-A-T ! All settled and went up bed bout 3.Mosquitoes! So many of em'! Got up for a fight with them and whew..finally really settled everythin' then.Well not everythin'.The house was still a mess but who cares?!! It was still a freakin' gawd damn great day! xD I was on the bed,no music that night since the player was still downstairs.I was flippin' on the bed for like 1 hour plus,don't know why can't sleep.Still thinkin' bout the whole thing.Yea,thinkin'..and then I realised,suddenly,realised.Hmm..maybe I'm right.

Seriously,this party rocks inside out! I really mean it! Humph..I don't want to leave a legacy in this school or any person (You listenin'? xD),I'd rather a memory of somethin' than people rememberin' me.I want somethin' I can still look back when I'm on the rockin' chair.(LoLzz..impossible*)Yea,thinkin' back to my 17th B'day party with 50+ people will be so freakin' awesome!

Form1 till Form5,yea,I've met so many people,different kinda people and they all changed me in different kinda ways.From people of the 'down' classes up to the ' no.1 ' class,*no offence if any done~?* everyone I've met so far,regardless of the looks on the outside, 'gangster-styles,nerds,geeks,wanna-be's,show-offs (LanSi,kekekek),the silent type,noisy-type,etcetc..' all left somethin' in me.No matter what kinda outside they have,they have one common greatness inside them,I mean everyone.Everyone rocks with this greatness and up to now,I've never regretted knowin' anyone at all! Really.I don't really think judgin' people based on the outside says everythin',yea,even some certain who knows me for such a long time already don't even know that.Haihz..what to do with these people?People who always assumes wrongly and yet insists upon them?I can't help it even if they're my mate.They just won't believe in the whole big picture and go on about themselves.LoLx.But still,it's still nice to know that they play a big part of my life. =)

Seriously,I don't think anyone is ever bad.The inner-greatness is there in everyone.Inner sweeeetness too~xD

Whoala~Guess what,I've found a new mate! We're both havin' the same problem over here.Both thinkin' bout' the same thing.Thinkin' the same way.Scared of the same thing.Havin' the same feelin' bout things.And everythin' we've done bout that's the same.Man..I never thought I would find someone just like me out there.You know..our mind's on the same frequency*It's really cooling to share somethin' out to someone who's goin' through the same thing as you~Feels more relaxed,secure.LoL.Hey mate,you admit it too huh~ =P



p.s. There's no better doctor than a true friend.True friendship never ends.Friends are forever. =)

p.p.s. Thanks again everyone for this! Who's up for another one after SPM? xP Greater this time,the whole school! LoLLy!

p.p.p.s. Actually planned to post this yesterday,my first day bein' 17 ma~ lolx.Never wrote a long post for a very,very long time already.

p.p.p.p.s. Thanks dad,mum, for bein' so ever understandin'.Thanks a lot.You guyz rock the whole world!

p.p.p.p.p.s. To my bro, 'hehehehh'..To my sissy, 'Oi~stop d larh~ =.='' '

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Never slept so late for a very long time already! 5 ! Imagine that!

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Need a new cam! Desperately! x.X

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. A cut on my finger! A bruise! Aww..no guitar for the week...sad*

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Thanks once again everyone for makin' this day possible for me and the presents!

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. I think I know what's important for me now.Hmm..