First and my very first bloggy BLOG!

Finally.I manage to get myself to create this miraculous blog! I have to! Evryone's talking bout blogging..blogging...n,blogging....I know I'm the outdated guy~But I got the idea of giving birth to it after i read someone's blog.Whew~man! I never knew you could release that much in yer blog~I guess she gave in every bit of her life in her blog??I haven't finish her story but i'll do it,i think it should be one of the best blog on the net eh~I never really knew what to write in a BLOG,buta..i figured it out now that perhaps i have to write it spontaneously?perhaps..?Just pour ma feelin' eh?I'll try that~I'm suppose ta release my stress huh~like they say.Well er,Stop sign for now~Good luck to my own lucky blog! I still have no idea who's gonna read dis~GRIN!